Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Request training for the Commercial Web Tool.
- 1. On the overview page click Troubleshooting.
- 2. Search for a receiver by entering the Receiver number.
- 3. Or Smart Card number.
- 4. Click Submit.
- 5. Review the search results.
- 6. The lower section will take you through various scenarios to troubleshoot your receiver.
- 7. For this example, select Attention 005 and click Submit.
- 8. Select the desired location from the drop down box and click Submit.
- 9. Select the desired response from the drop down box and click Submit.
- 10. Follow the instructions.
- 11. Then select the desired response from the drop down box and click Submit.
- 12. Review the solution displayed and follow instructions on your receiver.
- 13. To troubleshoot another receiver click Submit.To stop the troubleshooter at any time, click Suspend
- At the end of this troubleshooting flow, if your problem is not solved the system will generate either a receiver replacement or a service call for a technician to visit you.