Request training for the Commercial Web Tool.
1. On the overview page click Troubleshooting.
2. Search for a receiver by entering the Receiver number.
3. Or Smart Card number.
4. Click Submit.
5. Review the search results.
6. The lower section will take you through various scenarios to troubleshoot your receiver.
7. For this example, select Attention 005 and click Submit.
8. Select the desired location from the drop down box and click Submit.
9. Select the desired response from the drop down box and click Submit.
10. Follow the instructions.
11. Then select the desired response from the drop down box and click Submit.
12. Review the solution displayed and follow instructions on your receiver.
13. To troubleshoot another receiver click Submit.
To stop the troubleshooter at any time, click Suspend
At the end of this troubleshooting flow, if your problem is not solved the system will generate either a receiver replacement or a service call for a technician to visit you.