Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Pay-per-view events become available to order 1 month before the event. The deadline to order a PPV is the Friday before the event at 15:00 EST.
- 1. On the overview page click Pay-per-view.
- 2. Review the list of Pay-per-view packages available. Package types are displayed to the left of each event, e.g., SD or HD.
- 3. Package prices, event date and channel information are displayed to the right of each event.
- 4. For this example, select HD and click Submit.
- 5. The list of available receivers is displayed.You can refine the list by using the Receiver number, Smart card number or the Model of the desired receivers.
- 6. Select the desired receiver(s).
- 7. Click Add checked receivers.
- 8. To add more receivers select the desired receivers and click Add checked receivers, click Complete your order to continue with the request.
- 9. Review the pay-per-view details and click Continue.
- 10. If required, add any notes and click Submit or go to another section of the Commercial Web Tool using the menu.