Next stepPrevious step
How to configure Do Not Disturb
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The Do Not Disturb feature allows you to have all incoming call automatically sent to your voicemail. If Ring Reminder is enabled, a short ring burst is played on your office phone whenever a call is directed to your voicemail.
- 1. Touch your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- 2. Touch Call settings.
- 3. Touch Do Not Disturb.
- 4. To enable the feature, slide the toggle beside Enable to the right. It will turn green.To disable the feature, slide the toggle to the left. It will turn white.
- 5. To enable Ring Reminder, slide the toggle beside Ring Reminder to the right. It will turn green.To disable the feature, slide the toggle to the left. It will turn white.
- 6. Touch Save to save your changes.