Next stepPrevious step
How to configure Simultaneous Ring
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The Simultaneous Ring feature allows you to program up to 10 different numbers to ring at the same time when a caller dials your office phone. This means you can:
- Provide a single number where clients and colleagues can reach you
- Never miss a call, whether you’re away from your desk, working from home or on the road
- Manage a single voicemail box from any phone and via the web
- Establish routing rules to activate this feature only at scheduled times or when receiving calls from specific phone numbers
- 1. Touch your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- 2. Touch Call settings.
- 3. Touch Simultaneous Ring.
- 4. Touch use the feature you must first define a location to ring when your office number is called. To define a location, touch Add Location and fill in the information.
- 5. When you’re finished defining the location, touch Save.Note: You can define as many as 10 different locations to ring when your number is dialled, but at least 1 must be defined for the feature to work properly.
- 6. To enable the feature, slide the toggle beside Alert all locations to the right. It will turn green.To disable the feature, slide the toggle to the left. It will turn white.
- 7. Touch Save to save your changes.