Next stepPrevious step
How to manage Three-Way and Six-Way Calling at the group level
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- After logging in as the Group Administrator:
- 1. Click on Three-Way or Six-Way Calling under Call management.
- 2. Select either Three-Way or Six-Way Calling and click Save.
- 3. You will receive a warning regarding concurrent call usage. Click either Confirm or Cancel.If you are concerned about your concurrent call capacity you can consult the Call Statistics section in your Bell Total Connect Performance Reporting. You can also manage this setting at a user level.
- 4. If you want to apply the change immediately, ask the end users to restart their phone. If not, the change will be applied overnight.For users with Polycom phones who have a custom template, you will have to re-apply the phone configuration in Device manager first to properly enable the feature.