Next stepPrevious step
How to manage outgoing calls forwarded within a group
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Note: View the About the Outgoing Calling Plan topic for a description of the various call types.
- 1. After selecting a group, click Call management.
- 2. Click My Plan.
- 3. Click Calling Plan - Outgoing.
- 4. Click on the Initiating call forwards/transfers tab.
- 5. For each call type, uncheck the box to prevent users from forwarding or transferring calls of that type to another group member for the department specified on that row.
- 6. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.