Next stepPrevious step
How to change a Call Manager queue’s extension
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Note: The phone number associated with the Call Manager queue has been pre-populated by Bell and cannot be modified.
- 1. After selecting a group, click Call Management.
- 2. Click Business Lines.
- 3. Click Call Manager queue.
- 4. Click on the queue you would like to modify.
- 5. Click Call Manager queue number.
- 6. Enter a new extension.
- 7. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.