Next stepPrevious step
How to assign a device template to a single user
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After logging in, click Call management.
- 2. Click Device Management.
- 3. Click Assignment.
- 4. Enter the user’s name or phone number in the search field and click Search.
- 5. Under the Edit column, click Edit.
- 6. Select the desired template from the Template name drop down.
- 7. Choose Force device to fetch configuration (device will reboot) if you want the assigned user’s device to fetch and apply the template right away. This will trigger a phone reboot.
- 8. Click Save.