Next stepPrevious step
How to assign a device template
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- To specify and manage the list of users assigned to a selected device template, follow these steps:
- 1. After logging in, click Call management.
- 2. Click Device Management.
- 3. Click Set up.
- 4. In the Assignment column, click Edit.
- 5. Enter a user’s name or phone number in the search field and click Search.
- 6. Choose the user or users you wish to assign from the Available users list and click Add >. To add all users in the Available users list, click Add all >>.
- 7. If you wish to un-assign the template from a user or users, choose their names from the Assigned users list and click Remove <. To remove all users from the Assigned users list, click Remove all <<.
- 8. Select Force device to fetch configuration (device will reboot) if you want the assigned users’ devices to fetch and apply recent changes to this template right away. This will trigger a phone reboot for every assigned user.
- 9. Select Re-apply configuration if you want assigned users’ devices to fetch and apply recent changes to this template overnight.
- 10. Click Save.