Next stepPrevious step
How to add or remove Call Manager queue agents
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After selecting a group, click Call Management.
- 2. Click Business Lines.
- 3. Click Call Manager queue.
- 4. Click on the queue you would like to modify.
- 5. Click Call Manager queue agents.
- 6. Perform a search for users.Note: Hold the Control or Shift keys when clicking the mouse to select multiple users or a range of users, respectively.
- 7. Click Add to move the user(s) to the Assigned users column.Note: You can assign all users listed by clicking Add all.
- 8. Depending on the routing option, the system may route calls to users in the order listed in the Assigned users column. You can change the user order by clicking on a user and using the Move up and Move down buttons.
- 9. To remove users from the Assigned users column, select the user(s) and click Remove.Note: You can remove all users by clicking Remove all.
- 10. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.