Next stepPrevious step
How to add audio messages to your Announcement Manager
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. Enter the announcement’s name in the Name text box.
- 2. Click Upload an audio file to find the audio file for your announcement on your computer.Note: The portal will automatically convert the sound file (i.e., wav, wma, mp3, ogg, m4a, aac, aiff) to the proper format and file size.
- 3. Select the sound quality of the recording, this is based on the duration of your audio file:
Note: Please ensure your audio file meets the following size restrictions:
- Best (maximum recording length is 2 minutes and 30 seconds)
- Good (maximum recording length is 5 minutes)
- Basic (maximum recording length is 10 minutes)
- 1 GB per Auto Attendant
- 1 GB per Receptionist
- 1 GB for group announcements (per group)
- 4. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.