Next stepPrevious step
How to edit an Outlook contact to appear in PC Phone
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- To make a contact appear in the PC Phone, add online communication details in the contactʼs Microsoft Outlook contact card.
- 1. Start Microsoft Outlook and click on People.
- 2. Click on a contact card to open it.
- 3. Scroll to the bottom of the contact card and update the Online Communication section.
- Enter the SIP address and a nickname, and select a group name for the contact to appear in.
- Check Keep a copy of this contact in the Bell Aliant PC Phone Address Book.
- Check This contact is a friend to enable the Presence feature.