How to edit an Outlook contact to appear in PC Phone
To make a contact appear in the PC Phone, add online communication details in the contactʼs Microsoft Outlook contact card.
1. Start Microsoft Outlook and click on People.
2. Click on a contact card to open it.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the contact card and update the Online Communication section.
- Enter the SIP address and a nickname, and select a group name for the contact to appear in.
- Check Keep a copy of this contact in the Bell Aliant PC Phone Address Book.
- Check This contact is a friend to enable the Presence feature.