Next stepPrevious step
How to import contacts
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. On the Contacts screen, click the More icon.
- 2. Hover over PC Phone and then click Import Contacts.
- 3. The import screen is displayed.
- 4. Ensure that Outlook is selected and click Import.
- 5. If you want to add contacts to an existing group, select the group from the Group drop-down box.
- 6. Select the desired contacts.
- 7. Click Add Contact(s).
- 8. The selected contacts are added to the contact list.After you have finished importing contacts, enable the MS Office plugin.