Next stepPrevious step
Navigating the app: Side menu
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- The second way to navigate is using the side menu, which slides out when you tap your personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen. This menu lets you view and access the following options from any screen within the app app (except the Call tab):
- Touch on your personal status icon at the top-left corner of the screen opens the My status screen, where you can change your avatar, status message and availability status.
- The Call settings screen lets you control your incoming and outgoing calls by viewing and configuring features such as Dialing Service, Call Forwarding, Do Not Disturb, Simultaneous Ring, and Remote Office.
- The Preferences screen lets you access the language, remember password, troubleshooting, and caller ID lookup options.
- Tapping Emergency address will open up a web browser that automatically redirects you to the Bell Total Connect portal. From there, you can update the physical address associated with emergency calls made from your Bell Total Connect number. Once you’ve updated the address, simply return to the mobile app.Note: For more information, please see Emergency service.
- The Version screen tells you what version of the app you are using.
- The Help screen provides access to our interactive user guides on how to use the app.
- Touching Sign out will end your session and close the app.