Next stepPrevious step
How to make a video call
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- There are a variety of ways to make a video call using the Bell Total Connect mobile app.
- 1. To call one of your contacts, touch the Contacts tab and select the person you would like to call, then touch the video camera icon beside the desired number to place a call.
- 2. To dial a number that is not stored in your contacts, touch the Call tab, use the dial pad to enter a phone number, and then touch the Video icon to place the call.
- 3. To call someone you have recently called (or that has recently called you), touch the History tab, touch a call entry and touch Video call, or touch the information (i) button next to the desired call and then touch the video camera icon to place a call.
- 4. To call someone you are chatting with, touch the video camera icon in your chat to place the call.
- Note: The mobile app will automatically switch to low quality video if video call is made over the 3G network. Bell recommends that video calls be performed over a Wi-Fi network for the highest quality.