Next stepPrevious step
How to add a contact from the directory
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. Touch the Contacts tab.
- 2. Touch Bell Total Connect at the top of the screen to open the drop-down menu. Touch Directory.
- 3. In the search bar, type the name of the person you would like to add to your contacts and then touch Search.
- 4. When the search results are returned, tap on the contact you would like to add to your contacts to display their contact card.
- 5. Touch the + beside ADD TO CONTACTS.
- 6. Touch Yes to confirm.
- 7. They have now been added to your Bell Total Connect contacts.