Next stepPrevious step
How to activate Music on Hold
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- If your organization uses the Music on Hold feature, you can activate or deactivate it through this page.
Note: Music is played only for external callers placed on hold, not internal calls.
- 1. From the Overview page, click Call management.
- 2. Scroll to and select Music on Hold.
- 3. Select On.Note: You also deactivate Music on Hold for a single call by dialling *60 followed by the phone number you intend to call. This is useful when participating in conference calls where you want to place yourself on hold without affecting the other people on the call.
- 4. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.