Next stepPrevious step
How to use the Voice Portal to record greetings
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. Dial the Voice Portal phone number provided to you by your Bell service representative.
- 2. When prompted, enter the Voice Portal number again.
- 3. After the second prompt, enter your passcode followed by #.
- 4. At the next prompt (“To change Auto Attendant greeting”), press 1.
- 5. After the prompt, enter the Auto Attendant extension number (as established on the Web Portal) followed by #.
- 6. Follow the prompts as required to select, record, and save either business hours or after-hours greetings for the Auto Attendant.