Next stepPrevious step
How to use the Voice portal to record greetings
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. Dial the Voice portal phone number provided to you by your Bell representative.
- 2. After the prompt, press * and enter the Voice portal number again.
- 3. After the next prompt, enter your passcode followed by #.
- 4. “To change Auto Attendant greeting”, press 1.
- 5. Enter the Auto Attendant extension number (found under Settings in the Bell Total Connect portal) followed by #.
- 6. Follow the prompts as required to select, record and save either business hours or after-hours greetings for the Auto Attendant.