Next stepPrevious step
How to update the phone configuration file
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- To ensure your users have access to the most recent features on their Polycom phones, you need to periodically apply the configuration via the Device manager.
After logging in as the Enterprise Administrator:
- 1. Click Device Management under Call management.
- 2. Click Set up.
- 3. Click Edit under the Assignment column for the template you want to re-apply the configuration to.
- 4. Select Re-apply configuration and click Save.
- 5. If you want to apply the configuration immediately, select Force device to fetch configuration and click Save. Each phone with the template will automatically restart.If not, the configuration will be applied overnight.