Next stepPrevious step
How to update a user’s profile information
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After logging in, click the Users tab.Note: Group Administrators are sent directly to the Users tab after logging in.
- 2. Perform a search for the user you want to update.Note: To see the full list of users, leave the search field blank before clicking Search. Otherwise, the following searches are supported:
- Phone number – Enter the phone number without spaces. You may include a dash and parentheses (ie. (613)111-2222)
- Phone extension – Enter the prefix ‘x’ followed by numbers only (ie. x255)
- Last name – Enter the user’s last name (ie. Smith)
- Full name – Enter the user’s first name followed by last name (ie. Jack Smith)
- 3. Click on the user you want to update.
- 4. Click My profile to access the user's Profile page.
- 5. Click Update profile.
- 6. Update the fields as required.
- 7. To save your changes, click Save and you’ll be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.