Next stepPrevious step
How to modify a Call Manager queue’s stranded call options
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The Stranded calls page allows you to modify the queueʼs routing policy for calls stranded in queue when all the agents are signed-out.
- 1. After selecting a group, click Call Management.
- 2. Click Business Lines.
- 3. Click Call Manager queue.
- 4. Click on the queue you would like to modify.
- 5. Click Call Control.
- 6. Click Stranded calls.
- 7. Select the routing action from the choices available.
- Leave in queue — The caller will remain in the queue and any overflow options that are in place will take effect if applicable.
- Perform busy treatment — Callers will hear a busy signal.
- Transfer to phone number — The call will be transferred to the number specified in the provided field.
- 8. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.