Next stepPrevious step
How to assign an alternate Hunt Group for an existing Call Park group
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After selecting a group, click Call management.
- 2. Click Call Park.
- 3. Click Alternate recall Hunt Group.
- 4. Perform a search to find available enterprise Hunt Groups.Note: Click the + or – buttons to add or remove criteria fields to help further refine your search, or leave the search field blank before clicking Search to see the full list of available Hunt Groups established for the enterprise.
- 5. Click on the Hunt Group name in the Available Hunt Groups column.
- 6. Click Add to move the selected Hunt Group to the Assigned Hunt Group column.Note: Only one alternate recall Hunt Group can be assigned. If there is already a group in the Assigned Hunt Group column it will be replaced by the one selected.
- 7. To remove a Hunt Group from the Assigned Hunt Groups column, select the group and click Remove.Note: To remove a Hunt Group, set the recall setting on the previous page to Parking user only.
- 8. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.