Next stepPrevious step
Add a Call Routing Schedule
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- With Call Routing Schedules, you can set your Bell Total Connect system to recognize regular business and holiday time schedules.
Note: A Group Administrator or user can view schedules created at the company level, but cannot modify or delete them. To see the level of a schedule service action, check the Level column when accessing Call Routing Schedules as a group administrator or user.
- 1. After selecting a group, click Call management.Note: You do not need to pre-select a group when creating a schedule at the company level.
- 2. Click Call routing schedules to manage routing schedules.
- 3. Click Add.
- 4. Enter a name for the schedule.
- 5. Choose a schedule type.Note: Choose Holiday to schedule holiday hours for days on which regular business hours would normally apply. Choose Time to configure time schedules, such as business hours for Auto Attendants.
- 6. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.