Next stepPrevious step
How to assign a contact entry as a favourite
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Favorites are the contacts in your contact directory that you call most often. Favourites appear in the line view, and have a button assigned to them. To make a contact a favorite, you need to assign a index number to it.
- 1. From the Home view, use the Navigation buttons and select Directories.
- 2. Select Contact Directory…
- 3. Highlight the desired contact and select Info.
- 4. Select Edit.
- 5. Scroll to and highlight the Favourite Index field.Select Encoding to type an index number (or select Yes when prompted to automatically accept the next available index number).
- 6. Select the desired number.
- 7. Select Save.
- 8. The star symbol will appear by the selected contact.
- 9. The selected contact will be added to the favourite list.
- The contact now has a star next to its name in the contacts directory and was assigned a speed dial button. To remove a favourite from your list, edit the contact to remove the index number.