Next stepPrevious step
How to set up simultaneous ringing
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. Click Call Routes.
- 2. Click Simultaneous Ringing.
- 3. In the Simultaneous Ringing panel you can change or update multiple options:
- Set the number of rings.
- Add up to 4 numbers to ring at the same time.
- Send call to voicemail.
- 4. In this example weʼll add a second number to call. Click Other.
- 5. Click the desired number type.
- 6. If it is in your personal information the number will be automatically entered, otherwise enter the desired number.Note: When entering numbers into the Other fields, you must include any dialing prefixes or access codes if they are required.
- 7. Click On.
- 8. Click Ok to save and return to the Home screen.
- 9. Click Ok.
- 10. On the Home screen the Routes panel will display the activated route.