Next stepPrevious step
How to add or change your profile picture
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Use Personal Agent to configure your personal settings for a Unified Communications phone. You can change your contact information, the password, timers, etc.
- 1. Click Picture.
- 2. Click Update.Note: Pictures larger than 160 x 120 pixels will get resized.
Supported picture formats are JPG, JPEG, BMP, WBMP, GIF and PNG.
- 3. Click Browse.
- 4. Double-click the desired picture.The picture will be shown to others when you call or if they are monitoring your status.
- 5. Click Apply.
- 6. The picture has been updated.
- 7. To remove the picture, click Delete.
- 8. Click OK.
- 9. The picture has been removed.