Next stepPrevious step
How to add a contact to your address book
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Your personal address book contains the name, SIP address, phone numbers and other details of your contacts. You can define a group for the contact to belong to and whether or not to include the contact in your list of Friends.
- 1. The Address Book panel is displayed on the Home screen.
- 2. Click Personal Address Book to switch between your personal address book and the global address book.
- 3. Click Add to add a contact to the address book.
- 4. Fill out the desired details for the new contact.Note: The Nickname and SIP address details must be added, other details are optional.
- 5. The new contact can be added to a group if any are defined.
- 6. Click Show Availability to display the presence status of the new contact.
- 7. Click Apply.
- 8. Click Back.
- 9. The new contact has been added.
- 10. Select a contact and click More to view the options that can be used with a contact.