Next stepPrevious step
Receiving a call
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- When you receive a call, a conversation window appears with options to answer, answer with video, respond with an instant message or decline the call.
- 1. Answer: Click the Answer button to answer the call.
- 2. Video call: Click the Video Call button (if enabled) to start a video call.
- 3. Instant message: Click the IM button to respond to the caller with an instant message.
- 4. Decline: Click the Decline button to reject the call. The caller hears a fast busy tone that indicates the call is declined, if you have voicemail, the declined call rings and is directed to voicemail.