Next stepPrevious step
PC Phone client system requirements
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- The following configuration allows for medium bandwidth video, and simultaneous voice and sharing sessions:
- 2.0 GHz (or higher) dual core processor
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Broadband Internet connection
- 4 GB RAM
- 200 MB free hard disk space
- Full-duplex sound card with speakers (external or built in)
- Separate USB headset or analog headset with built-in microphone
- Graphics capabilities that support HD resolutions
- A webcam that supports 720p
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 and above (if you want to use the Microsoft Outlook plug-In or import contacts)
- A supported browser (32- or 64-bit), namely Chrome 45 and up, Internet Explorer 11 or Firefox 45 and up
Some PCs may not have sufficient USB bandwidth to support a USB camera and USB headset. This is not an issue if you are using an IP Phone for voice instead of the PC Phone, or using an analog headset that connects to the sound card instead of the USB port.