Next stepPrevious step
Navigating the PC Phone client
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Use the main window to view, configure and manage calls.
- 1. Phone number: Identifies the logged in phone number.
- 2. Status: The status bar shows your presence status (others can see your availability) and allows you to change it.
- 3. More: Access additional options such as Personal Agent, Host Conference, Sign In/Out, etc.
- 4. Dial pad: Use the dial pad to make a telephone call.
- 5. Voicemail Indicator: The voicemail status button indicates you have a voicemail message.
- 6. Contacts: Access the directory and manage your contacts.
- 7. Call history: View the call history log to see incoming and outgoing calls.
- 8. IM history: View the instant messaging history.
- 9. Collaboration: Access to the Online Conferencing feature.This only appears to subscribers of Online Conferencing.