Navigating the PC Phone client
Use the main window to view, configure and manage calls.
1. Phone number: Identifies the logged in phone number.
2. Status: The status bar shows your presence status (others can see your availability) and allows you to change it.
3. More: Access additional options such as Personal Agent, Host Conference, Sign In/Out, etc.
4. Dial pad: Use the dial pad to make a telephone call.
5. Voicemail Indicator: The voicemail status button indicates you have a voicemail message.
6. Contacts: Access the directory and manage your contacts.
7. Call history: View the call history log to see incoming and outgoing calls.
8. IM history: View the instant messaging history.
9. Collaboration: Access to the Online Conferencing feature.
This only appears to subscribers of Online Conferencing.