Next stepPrevious step
How to search for a contact in the directory
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- You can search for other Bell Aliant UC users within your company’s domain and add them to your Friends list.
Note: An optional feature allows a company to integrate with their corporate Active Directory, letting the company’s PC Phone users search and find other users within the company’s Active Directory and add them to their Friends list.
- 1. Click Contacts.
- 2. Click Directory.
- 3. Type the name of the person you want to locate.Names appear that match your query.
- 4. Right-click on the desired contact.
- 5. To call the contact, hover over Call and then click the desired number.
- 6. Or to add the contact to your personal directory, click Add Contact.
- 7. Verify the information and click Save.