Next stepPrevious step
How to create a contact group
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- PC Phone allows you to organize your friends into groups. For example, you can group contacts for a major project into one category, personal contacts in another, and administrative contacts in yet another. When you rename a group the contacts in that group are automatically moved to the renamed group. If you remove a group, the contacts within it are not removed. Those contacts remain in your Friends list but will not be associated with a group.
- 1. If you do not yet have any groups, click More.
- 2. Hover over PC Phone and then click Edit Groups.
- 3. Double-click Add New Group.
- 4. Enter the name of the new group.You can also edit the names of existing groups.
- 5. Click Close.
- 6. To add a contact to the group, right-click the desired contact.
- 7. Click Edit.
- 8. Click Group.
- 9. Select the group for your contact from the list.
- 10. Click Save.
- 11. The contact has been added to the desired group.