How to create a contact group
PC Phone allows you to organize your friends into groups. For example, you can group contacts for a major project into one category, personal contacts in another, and administrative contacts in yet another. When you rename a group the contacts in that group are automatically moved to the renamed group. If you remove a group, the contacts within it are not removed. Those contacts remain in your Friends list but will not be associated with a group.
1. If you do not yet have any groups, click More.
2. Hover over PC Phone and then click Edit Groups.
3. Double-click Add New Group.
4. Enter the name of the new group.
You can also edit the names of existing groups.
5. Click Close.
6. To add a contact to the group, right-click the desired contact.
7. Click Edit.
8. Click Group.
9. Select the group for your contact from the list.
10. Click Save.
11. The contact has been added to the desired group.