Next stepPrevious step
How to place a call from Outlook
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. Start Microsoft Outlook.
- 2. Right-click on any contact or email, select the Call option and click the desired number to place the call.Note: the contact must have a 10-digit number for the call to complete.
- 3. The call will be placed in the same way as when using the PC Phone app.
- 4. More functions are available in the Bell Aliant PC Phone tab.
- 5. You can place a call, check voicemail, access logs and more.