Next stepPrevious step
How to make a call
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Use the keyboard, the dial pad or the contact list to make a call.
- 1. Use the number pad on your keyboard or click the numbers in the dial pad on the screen to enter a number to call.Include any prefix or codes that you would normally use when dialling from a desk phone.
- 2. Click Call.
- 3. To make a call to a contact, click Contacts.
- 4. Either right-click the desired contact and select Call and the ID/number to call.
- 5. Or double-click the contact to call the default ID/number.