Next stepPrevious step
How to access your voicemail
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- If voicemail is enabled on your system, you must configure it. Use voicemail to listen or respond to voicemail messages, or delete them.
- 1. Click More.
- 2. Hover over Communicate and then click Access Voice Mail.
- 3. Or click the Voicemail indicator.
- 4. Use the dial pad to enter your password.Note: If your voicemail password is saved in your preferences, this step will be skipped.
- 5. The voicemail will play.
- 6. Click Hang Up or Delete to end or delete the voicemail.Note: Once you are in your mailbox, you can use the dial pad or trash can to delete messages based on the prompts.