Next stepPrevious step
First time logging into the PC Phone client
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Before using the PC Phone for the first time you need to know your username and password, which are the same as those you use to log in to Personal Agent.
- 1. Select Bell Aliant PC Phone from the Windows Start menu to open the application or double-click the desktop icon (if present).
- 2. Enter your password in the sign-in window – this will be the same password as the one you set in Personal Agent.
- Select Remember Password if you don’t want to enter your password every time you sign in.
- Select Automatically Sign In in if you want the PC Phone client to automatically sign you in.
- 3. Select your default location. Please note that some services are dependent on your location. Click OK.When you log in from a different location, please ensure that you update your location from the login window or access the Tools, Preferences, Users tab from the main menu.
- 4. If you choose Other as your default location, a warning box appears. Click OK.
- 5. The Window system tray at the bottom of your screen now has a blue Bell Aliant PC Phone Client icon. The PC Phone status changes to Available.