In this guide, weʼll show you how to suspend service.
1. From your Corporate Self Serve dashboard select Manage in the main navigation and then under Account Management select Suspend Service.
2. Select from the available list of accounts. If you have multiple billing accounts, simply drill down to the billing account level by clicking View billing accounts associated under each associated group name.
3. Once you have located the billing account, click View Subscribers.
4. Select the target user or users that will be suspended by clicking the check box on their record and then click Continue.
5. Choose the reason for suspension from the drop down menu and then select a start and end date.
6. Click Continue to finalize the suspension.
7. Review the details of the suspension and then confirm the details by clicking Continue.
8. Once the suspension has been applied, you will be taken to a confirmation screen and a confirmation email will be sent to your email.