How to configure Simultaneous Ring
The Simultaneous Ring feature allows you to program up to 10 different numbers to ring at the same time when a caller dials your office phone. This means you can:
- Provide a single number where clients and colleagues can reach you
- Never miss a call, whether you’re away from your desk, working from home or on the road
- Manage a single voicemail box from any phone and via the web
- Establish routing rules to activate this feature only at scheduled times or when receiving calls from specific phone numbers
1. Tap your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
2. Tap Call settings.
3. Tap Simultaneous Ring.
4. To use the feature you must first define a location to ring when your office number is called. To define a location, tap Add Location and fill in the information.
5. When you’re finished defining the location, tap Add.
Note: You can define as many as 10 different locations to ring when your number is dialled, but at least 1 must be defined for the feature to work properly.
6. To enable the feature, tap Phone number and Alert all locations.
To disable the feature, tap Alert all locations again.
7. Your changes have been saved.