How to configure Out of service call forward
The Out of service call forward feature allows you to have incoming calls automatically forwarded to a specified phone number when your device is unreachable or out of service.
Note: Visit the Help section of the Bell Total Connect portal for more details on how this feature behaves when other call forward conditions are also set.
1. Tap your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
2. Tap Call settings.
3. Tap Out of service call forward.
4. Enter a phone number for your incoming calls to be forwarded to in the Phone number field.
5. To enable the feature, tap Enable.
To disable the feature, tap Enable again.
6. Tap OK.
7. Your changes have been saved.