How to configure My Room
The My Room feature is an always-available, permanent group chat room that any of your colleagues can join, allowing you to quickly set up and host a conference call at any time.
This add-on feature can be configured with a specific dial-in number, conference ID, moderator ID and security PIN from the Call settings menu.
1. My Room settings can be accessed by tapping on your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of your screen, select Call settings and then My Room.
2. Tap on Dial-in number to enter your conference call phone number.
3. Tap the Conference ID to save your ID.
4. Tap on the Moderator PIN to enter your PIN for your conference bridge.
5. Save your PIN under Security PIN if applicable.