How to set up voicemail to email functionality
1. After logging in, click Call management.
2. Click Voicemail settings.
3. Click Manage voicemail.
4. Under Email options, select On.
5. Enter the email address to which you want your voicemail messages sent.
Note: Your Company Administrator may have restricted the email domains which can be entered. If so, you will receive an error message identifying the valid email domains
6. Use the drop-down list to select your Message management in voice mailbox option from the choices available.
- Remove from voicemail — Automatically delete messages from your voice mailbox after they are forwarded to your email address. Once deleted, forwarded messages can no longer be retrieved from your voice mailbox.
- Archive in voicemail — Automatically save copies of voicemail messages to your voice mailbox archives after they are forwarded to your email address. The saved message will not be announced as a new message the next time you access your voice mailbox.
- Keep as unheard — Have messages treated as a new message in your voice mailbox, even after they are forwarded to your email address. New messages will be announced the next time you access your voice mailbox.
7. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.