How to reset your Web portal password
1. After logging in, click My profile.
2. Click Passwords.
3. Click Manage passwords.
4. Select Set web portal access password.
5. Enter your current password and new password in the appropriate fields.
Note: Your password must contain at least six characters, including at least one number, one upper-case letter and one lower-case letter. It must not contain your login ID or your previous password. Remember to update your password in the Bell Total Connect Desktop App if you update your Web Portal password.
6. Re-enter the new password for verification.
7. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.