How to reset your Voice Portal and IP Voice Anywhere passcode
1. After logging, click My profile.
2. Click Passwords.
3. Click Manage passwords.
4. Select Set voice portal and IP Voice Anywhere passcode.
5. Enter your current passcode and new passcode in the appropriate fields.
Note: Your passcode must be 6 to 8 digits in length. It must not contain your previous passcode, your own extension or office phone number, or a string of repeated digits (i.e. 111111).
6. Re-enter the new passcode for verification.
7. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.