How to program a speed dial number
This feature allows you to assign a speed dial key for up to eight frequently called phone numbers.
1. From the Call management page, click Speed dial.
2. Enter a contact's phone number in the Phone number column next to the Speed code number you want it assigned to.
Note: Do not include spaces, dashes or parentheses. For long-distance numbers, the prefix '1' is not required.
3. Enter the contact's name in the Name column on the same row.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 for each contact as required.
5. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.