How to add a Call Routing Schedule
1. From the My profile page, click Call routing schedules.
2. Click Add.
3. Enter a name for the schedule.
4. Choose a schedule type.
Choose Holiday to schedule holiday hours for days on which regular business hours would normally apply. Choose Time to configure time schedules, such as business hours for Auto Attendants.
5. Click Save.
6. Choose Edit from the far-right column for the schedule you want to edit. The Modify a schedule page appears.
7. Choose Add to add an event to the schedule.
8. Choose a name for your event, and enter it in the Event name text box.
9. Enter start and end dates and times in the designated boxes.
For full-day events, check the All Day Event box. When you do this, the start time and end time options are disabled.
10. Indicate if the event will occur one time or repeat.
From the Recurs drop-down list, choose one of the following options:
- Never — A one-time event
- Daily — An event that happens every day
- Weekly — An event that happens every week (specifying the day(s) of the week on which the event occurs)
- Monthly — An event that happens every month (specifying the day(s) on which the event occurs)
- Yearly — An event that happens annually
More tips for monthly events
To schedule the event on a specific day each month, (i.e. the 27th), check Day <x> of the month, and enter "27".
To schedule the event on a specific day of the week each month, (i.e. the second Monday of each month), check The <xth> <day-of-week> of the month, and choose "second" and "Monday" from the drop-down lists.
More tips for yearly events
To schedule an event for a specific day of the year, check Day <x> of <month>, and select the day and the month.
To schedule the event on a specific day of the week and month, (i.e. the first Sunday of January), check The <xth> <day-of-week> of <month> and select "Sunday" and "January" from the drop-down lists.
11. Choose if and when a recurring event ends. Under End choose one of the following options:
- Never — An event with no end date
- After <X> occurrences — An event that will occur a fixed number of times (indicate the number of times the event will happen)
- Date — An event that will conclude after a specific calendar date
12. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.