How to activate your voicemail
Before activating your voicemail you will need to record a personal voicemail greeting. View the topic How to record your voicemail greeting for more information.
1. After logging in, click Call management.
2. Click Voicemail settings.
3. Click Manage voicemail.
4. Select On.
5. Check the appropriate box to specify which types of calls to send to voicemail: all calls or just unanswered calls.
6. Use the drop-down list to specify the number of times your phone will ring before the caller hears your voicemail greeting.
7. Under Email options, specify how the messages that are forwarded to your email inbox are to be managed.
Note: View the topic How to set up voicemail to email functionality for more information.
8. If you want callers that reach your voicemail to be prompted with the option to be routed to another number when they enter 0, enter that number in the Zero-out phone number field, or leave the field blank to disable the feature.
Note: This will not work for an extension mailbox.
9. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.